A run down of this weeks reading:
- Obernewtyn Isabelle Carmody - as soon as i saw this in Big W, i knew i had to buy it, i love this series so much and have already read the 6 books (i'm hanging out for the final installment). I had already decide to break my rule earlier this month and buy this series so when i saw it at Big W for $14.95, i had to have it, and i'm hoping 'conor will read these books too they are just so beautiful.
- Rangers Apprentice: the Kings of Clonmel John Flanagan - one for Conor, i haven't read these so son't know anything about them except they seenm to be one of the latest series of books Conor is reading. No doubt now that we own one of these, i will probably read it, when I am desperately searching for something to read one night.
- Necropolis: Welcome to the City of the Dead Athony Horowitz - and another for Conor, and again i know nothing about this series, the cover looks good though a very scary skull.
- Artemis Fowl : the Graphic Novel Eoin Colfer - how we love Artemis Fowl, conor and I, we've read them all and Conor wanted to get this one for his little brother Kade for Christmas. As it's in comic style he thought it would be a fun way to introduce Kade to the Fairies and worlds of Artemis Fowl. However Conor also had another motive LOL and managed to read this little book this afternoon. (I'm just hoping I have enough time to read it before he wraps it as well.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard JK Rowling - well we had to buy this, we have every other Harry Potter book, although i have to say i'm quite relieved Harry's not in this one, as i really am rather tired of him.
- Bon Appetit - not really a book at all, but a diary for me for 2009. i had to have this, i love this style of drawing, i have no idea what it's called (maybe Adam could help). As always with a new diary i can't wait to start puttin things in it and hopefully getting organised for next year.